Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Trouble With Vlogging


click to view the video

Damn that D. for beating me to the punch!

This experiment was made with my Fujifilm A200 (same model as D.) and I overlaid the audio by speaking into my Mac's internal mic (not the best way to get voice, but it suffices for this example) and smoothing it out with Audacity. The editing and compression was done through iMovie - simple to use and gets the job done.

This is mostly what D. looks like lately - working away furiously at his computer(s), swearing and smoking and muttering. Once in a while, I sneak up and bite him but he is oblivious. He is "in the zone".

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2005, Blogger Devlon said...

I don't always look like that...sometimes I am wearing a shirt.

 
At June 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anne,

i got yours to work quickly. still working on kattmandu's.

p.s.

macs rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home