Wednesday, June 29, 2005

First VLog

Well, after a lot of cussing and fuming, I have something that I am proud to submit as my first vlog.



click to view clip

I spent more time trying to get another clip working, but for the sake of my sanity I had to walk away from that for the day. Once I get that clip together it's posting will contain the trials and tribulations required to make it happen.

This clip was created with my FujiFilm A200 Digit Camera. The two clips were put together and the fades were via MovieMaker, saved as an AVI. Then Adobe Premiere (which I am sorry, but truly sucks!!!) added the audio track (2 tracks with a fade)...then exported to a MOV.

The clip will be posted to archive.org, but I was impatient, so I posted on another server for now.

6 Comments:

At June 29, 2005, Blogger Devlon said...

:) I was impatient, you know me.

I'll switch it over once the archive is done it's accepting.

 
At June 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that looked familiar! Looks like the office kitchen to me.
Really... "Why aren't you working?"

;-)

 
At June 29, 2005, Blogger Devlon said...

Um....I liked the office so much that I built a perfect duplicate at home?

 
At June 29, 2005, Blogger Devlon said...

That was Chris from work stopping by.

 
At July 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but then I forwarded a link to B & B...

;-)

 
At July 04, 2005, Blogger Devlon said...

Oh, it's like that is it? lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home